Tart with fried greens
For the filling:
- 1 bunch of Avronies in which we have removed the thick part and we have chopped the other parts in large pieces
- 4 large Dried onions cut in half and then cut into very thin slices
- Fresh garlic (garlic leaves) finely chopped, 3 bunches
- Fresh chopped onions, 3 bunches
- Marathon thick cut 3 bunches (only their tops)
- Spinach 6 bunches
- Garlic 6 cloves coarsely chopped
- Sesame seeds 1 bunch coarsely chopped
- Various greens 1500gr. such as thyme, honeysuckle and whatever is locally available coarsely chopped
For the dough, mix all the ingredients together. If the dough looks too soft, we can add a little fine semolina.
For the filling, sauté all my herbs at a moderate temperature, starting with the dried onion and garlic. We also add a little liquid, cover the food and let it cook so that the greens soften. Meanwhile, add a little salt and freshly grated pepper.
The spread of the dough:
Add plenty of white sesame seeds to the porcelain tart bowl that we have oiled enough.
Centrally place our dough and spread it around, but also on the walls. Inside add a small part of “malaka” cheese and cooked staka. We prepare the staka by adding a little water, salt and a few drops of lemon to a pot with it. Turn up the heat and mix with egg yolk. If its coagulation is not satisfactory, add a little more flour.
Finally add the fried greens without any liquids, olives and other cheeses. Bake at 175 C in the oven for 35-40 minutes.